Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never used NAV so I have been in the car trying to save a destination in another state. I don't have on-star. I hit the destination icon and type in the motel info and hit go. I see no option to save. I shut off the car and restart about 10 minutes later and can't find any info and have to re type it in again. I tried voice comands with no luck. To use voice commands does the DIC have to set to NAV? The voice didn't seem to understand that Monterey CA isn't in NV. I did the nav update a couple weeks ago. I hope someone can guide me thru this step by step. The infotainment book leaves me hanging after I hit go. Thanks

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,102 Posts
If I am not mistaken, all of your destinations are in the recent trips tab, on that list to the right there is a symbol that looks like a star, if you click on the star it then makes it one of your favorites and I also think you have the option to name it as well. I am away from my car so I can't go do screen shots to show you but I am pretty sure in general of what I described.

Here is a google link that also have youtube videos on how to save destinations and you should find everything you need. Also search this forum and you might find information as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

I've never used NAV so I have been in the car trying to save a destination in another state. I don't have on-star. I hit the destination icon and type in the motel info and hit go. I see no option to save. I shut off the car and restart about 10 minutes later and can't find any info and have to re type it in again. I tried voice comands with no luck. To use voice commands does the DIC have to set to NAV? The voice didn't seem to understand that Monterey CA isn't in NV. I did the nav update a couple weeks ago. I hope someone can guide me thru this step by step. The infotainment book leaves me hanging after I hit go. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts