Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2lt, z51, performance exhaust, chrome wheels, red calipers, magnetic ride, 7 speed, coupe on Dec. 5. No word yet from dealer who has 12 allocations.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
You gave that dealer a nice 90 day interest free loan with your deposit, I made the same mistake, what you need to do is get your deposit back and order from the biggest dealer in the USA now, that dealer is MacMulkin in NH. he will make things happen fast. I ordered 1-27-14 and mine is being built next week and the delivered from BG to my local dealer via courtesy delivery.

·
Registered
480 Posts
ask the dealer where you are in there order list. If you are not high on the list, like 1st or 2nd....you may be waiting quite a while. do some reading in these threads and feel free to ask more questions once you spend a bit of time understanding the allocation system. Stingray Corvette Purchasing

·
Registered
463 Posts
It hasn't been that long, I personally wouldn't worry. Plus, it's not as if you have sunshine and dry warm roads in PA at the moment! Getting it for the beginning of spring would be better than now, trust me. Sucks having it sit in the garage atm. I keep lying to myself saying I should be fine taking the car out for a quick spin with snow and ice on the roads. That -10C will be fine for the summer tires, and that the salt just washes off so don't worry about it.

You'll get your car, we all had that feeling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts