Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
16,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it might be useful to start a thread populated by early adopters/owners of C8s, sharing both useful tidbits as well as some unusual things you might experience initially. Often having a heads-up can make new ownership even more fun. Thanks in advance for contributing! (y)

Reactions: jimp94605 and TxDoc

·
Registered
2020 C8, Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic, 3LT, Z51, MSRC and more
1,052 Posts
13 minutes to present 5 "hidden features". No thanks. How about the cliff notes version?

Reactions: Denyce

·
Registered
718 Posts
Pretty sure it has to do with all the pinned threads.. There is no natural flow, and it's a bit confusing to have to look at a lot of threads I really wasn't interested in when they were new...

That and the lack of any subforums.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Pretty sure it has to do with all the pinned threads.. There is no natural flow, and it's a bit confusing to have to look at a lot of threads I really wasn't interested in when they were new...

That and the lack of any subforums.
The lack of sub-forums makes it very hard to know what the thread is based on when searching under “NEW”.

·
Administrator
16,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Feel free to contact me in a Conversation to suggest any sub forums you would like to see. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the reply. The issue (to me) is trying to determine the most recently repilied to C8 thread. It would be great if when you hit “NEW” it would list the threads by generation.Very confusing when all the generations are listed together. Surprised this has not been mentioned before.

·
Administrator
16,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will pass your comment on to the owners of SRF, Vertical Scope (they own and operate over 800 sites).

·
Administrator
16,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually if you look at posts listed under New tab, each entry has in red the title of the new post, followed by the location/section/generation that the post is located in black.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Understand but that is part of the problem. You have to sort them out as you read them to see which generation they are from. If they were in sections based on generation it would be very easy to identify and then reply to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts