Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2019 Corvette Stingray Convertible in July of 2018 from a Chevrolet dealer in Seattle, Washington. There is a Chevrolet dealer here but they don't sell Corvettes. I have about 3,200 miles on it. We are the caital of Alaska but have very little road system. Only capital of a state you can not drive out of except Honolulu, Hawaii. Don't drive it in the rain. I did once last year to take my wife's ashes to the cemetary. That is the only time it saw rain.

·
Administrator
15,882 Posts
Very sorry for your loss hohumagain.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I too am sorry for your loss. I just looked at google maps.. Holy crap... You really do have no roads to anywhere.. I guess the people on the cruise I took from Sitka to Juneau were right. Boat or airplane to anywhere....

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
I was in Juneau last summer. Nice town in the summer, at least. But yeah, it doesn't take very long to go from one end of the city to the other. Where did you have to drive the car to catch the ferry to Juneau?

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/
I was in Juneau last summer. Nice town in the summer, at least. But yeah, it doesn't take very long to go from one end of the city to the other. Where did you have to drive the car to catch the ferry to Juneau?

Welcome to the forum.
I had it shipped from Seattle, Washington to Juneau via a barge line.They ship them in a container. I bought the car via telephone and computer. From what I know the Corvette was hauled on a truck from Bowling Green to Seattle. The dealer is in North Seattle, They have been around since the 1930s. I Think they sold only Stingrays, not Grand Sports, Z06s or ZR1s. Cheers.
QUOTE]

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
We'll forgive you. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts