Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, just joined up. Had my 2019 Corvette for a couple months now and loving it. Been a member of another corvette forum for a while and figured I may as well join up here also!

Based just outside of Orlando Florida, originally from London.
Needless to say this is my first corvette, moved over from a Mustang.

2019 Ceramic Matrix Gray A8 2LT with NPP.

So far - lowered on stock bolts, cold air intake, corsa off-road x-pipe, powder coated wheels, stage 2 rear winglets, Z06 side skirts, ACS carbon flash Z06 front grille, carbon flash Z06 front splitter with stage 3 winglets, ACS carbon flash XL Splash guards, blacked out side and rear lights, carbon flash mirrors and Paint protection film on 90% of car with ceramic coating being done next week.

Still to do - decide on an upgraded exhaust, and the 4 rear diffuser fins.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,045 Posts
Welcome to our forum 2019Vette and congrats on your great looking Stingray! :cool:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome to the Stingray / Sting Ray Forum! Great looking Arctic White; Oops, I meant Ceramic Matrix Gray. :)

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Welcome aboard, very nice car. Love that look.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum 2019Vette. I like the way your Ceramic grey looks and shines. One I was looking at just didn't have the pop that yours does. I see you're making it your own with mods. That's the great thing about our C7's. Always a way to make it your own without changing the classiness of the ride. Congrats on your purchase. If you ever have any questions, the group here is very willing to help and there is a ton of information on the threads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts