Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I signed up a few days ago and I'm digging this forum. This is my first corvette and definitely not my last. Am I crazy for wanting another one already? You know, for daily driving ;)

Reactions: Jims-c7

·
Administrator
16,832 Posts
Welcome aboard JCobalt! Enjoy and post some pictures :cool:

Reactions: JCobalt

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to this forum it has the best news!! Have you recieved your c7 yet?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to this forum it has the best news!! Have you recieved your c7 yet?
Thanks very much. I actually went to the dealership to order a silver 2LT Z51, but while I was there the Laguna blue one arrived. I asked to drive it and I was hooked. It has a little more options than I need, but I love it just the same.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! :cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome JCobalt! Congrats on your new C7! I love mine and drive it everyday, unless it's raining.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome JCobalt! Congrats on your new C7! I love mine and drive it everyday, unless it's raining.
Thank you, yours is awesome! Love that color combo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi from Los Angeles
I am moving to Sarasota and I also have never owned a Corvette and I am about to order one, once I find out hopefully that the Z51 ride with the magnetic shocks is as or close to the smooth ride as the standard Stingray.
Enjoy your Stingray
Jerry

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi from Los Angeles
I am moving to Sarasota and I also have never owned a Corvette and I am about to order one, once I find out hopefully that the Z51 ride with the magnetic shocks is as or close to the smooth ride as the standard Stingray.
Enjoy your Stingray
Jerry
Sarasota is very nice and laid back. Congrats on your future stingray! See you on the streets

·
18,670 Posts
Hi from Los Angeles
Enjoy your Stingray
Jerry
We are waiting for the exact comparison test you are asking about. Unfortunately, we do not have it yet. Having been in your area recently, and knowing how good most Florida roads are, I can tell you that in a spirited drive in Z-51 car, WITHOUT MSRC, on Florida roads similar to those in your area just three weeks ago, the Z rode "tautly/firmly" but not harshly. Coupling its ride with MSRC would make it ride more smoothly, but even so, it will be a firmly sprung sports car with comfortable seats. If you want a compliant ride, I doubt even a Z-51 with MSRC would fit the bill.

Best suggestion, since none of us "know" yet, is if you are in doubt, wait for a comparison test that is sure to come, or get a test ride in one. Toward that end, you might contact a local Corvette club and ask if one of their members might have such a car and would give you a ride in their car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts