Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prior_Designs_PDR700.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray [C7] | Prior-Design PDR700 #Widebody Aero-Kit | Aristo Collection Wheels

Those crazy Germans have taken American muscle and "Pumped... It up!" The Prior Designs wide body kit on this black/black Stingray looks AMAZING and like it rolled out of the factory like that. The image above shows the German attention to detail, fitment, and obsession with power. They have bumped the C7 up to a reported 700 horsepower and in my opinion just NAILED the body work. Those hips look great and that front end... Oh my word. I need a minute.

I have a video of the car posted in the thread:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Don't care for the HUGE empty grille opening, nor the C6 Z06 style air intake on the top of the front fascia.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I like how they actually widened the fenders and front bumper. Sure beats putting a couple plastic "spats" on the wheel openings.

GM did a better job on the quarter panels.

Not crazy about the vertical elements on the "mouth" of the front bumper...reminds me of the mask in Silence of the Lambs.

·
18,667 Posts
I like it! And also compatible with the movie, "Deliverance," for the bad guys to ride away in at the end.

I like the full width front fenders and fascia (bye-bye spats), like the grill for it reminds me of the C7.R, but agree that the extra fascia grill is too much.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I like the wheels. John

·
Registered
24 Posts
I wonder how wide the wide body is. The rear wheels appear to have little to no concave.
Nice car though! Not crazy about the open grill.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'm betting the '16's will have wider front fenders. They have to know those spats are butt ugly...............

Reactions: Texas2Gun

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm betting the '16's will have wider front fenders. They have to know those spats are butt ugly...............
I hope so, my plan was buy a 14' Stingray and wait for the 16' Z06 changes. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray [C7] | Prior-Design PDR700 #Widebody Aero-Kit | Aristo Collection Wheels

Those crazy Germans have taken American muscle and "Pumped... It up!" The Prior Designs wide body kit on this black/black Stingray looks AMAZING and like it rolled out of the factory like that. The image above shows the German attention to detail, fitment, and obsession with power. They have bumped the C7 up to a reported 700 horsepower and in my opinion just NAILED the body work. Those hips look great and that front end... Oh my word. I need a minute.

I have a video of the car posted in the thread:
When they came out with the PDR 700 widebody kit, I had to get one for my stingray, because it was totally different and smooth to the point that it gave the C7 an update look. Every corvette car show my wife and I entered we took home a trophy. We visit school in our area and let the kids sit in the car and take pictures.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
623 Posts
I think it looks nice overall, I really like the side vents, I can live with the front grille but the extra hood vent I don't particularly care for because you have three things competing (Hood Vent-1, Hood Vent-2 and Front Grille) which is too much. Dump the 2nd hood vent and I then say its very nice with the Wide Rubber on the back gives you added traction for the added power.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
To each his own, but I think the front valance is just UGLY.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts