Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I don't miss many oppositions but I do miss the home link garage door opener in the visor. I was wondering if the car is prewired with wires all ready being in the A Pillar. I watched a video of the manufacturing process and every C7 down the line had what I believe is the same coupler hang down as it waits for sun visor installation.

does any one have or have the ability to get the part number for a jet black sun visor with garage door opener?

Will it work by just plugging new visor in?

thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had a dealer (Les Stanford) actually take a visor out of a 1lt to see if the connecting wires are there, and they said the wires ARE there.

However, the homelink visor was not yet available to order, he said. That was about 2 weeks ago.

I went with a 3lt, so it's not an issue for me now, but I remembered with the c5s, that was the case. ie The wires were in every car, just not the homelink visor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1LT and purchased a visor with the home link garage door opener on it. I took the old one off and plugged in the new one that I bought from a forum member and it works great. Took about 10 minutes only because I couldn't figure out how to undo the plug without breaking it. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Administrator
16,283 Posts

·
Administrator
16,283 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you by chance have the part number for a jet black interior?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts