Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone, what kind of input to you all have on the Hooker Line of Headers and Exhuast? We know our experience but what is all yours?

3/8” thick, 304 stainless steel CNC waterjet flanges for durability and an optimum sealing surface
Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
Lightweight, 18-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel primary tubes
Exhaust systems constructed from mandrel bent, lightweight 18-gauge, 304 stainless steel offering a weight savings of up to 32% over OE exhaust
Available with and without catalytic converters to clean up sound and emissions
X-pipe designed to maximize performance and reduce in-cabin exhaust drone
Utilizes factory mounting points for ease of installation
Systems with built-In functional AFM valves allow for the AFM valve actuator to bolt directly without any modifications
Multiple 304 stainless steel muffler options to suit your tastes, from mild to wild. Systems also available for vehicles with NPP Dual Mode exhaust
4” dual wall, angle cut, polished 304 stainless steel tips with laser etched Hooker Blackheart logo

Any Questions please give us a call.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
An Early Spring looks like a possibility this year, get the parts you need now before inventory gets low. RDP Store will give you the best price and ships quick. BUT if you need any advise just give us a call and speak to one of our experienced techs or tuner. If you need any work done give us a call, we are not only an online store but we are a fully operational workshop with an in house dyno.

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Sir,
Not a problem. There are alot of choices on the blackhearts, did you know the part numbers you needed. Also the x-pipe is going to have an options of Cat Delete or Highflow Cats, did you know what you needed?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2017 Grand Sport. I have been looking at Stainless Works but I am becoming more and more interested with your set. What would the price be for long tubes all the way back with high flow cats like the picture above? I am also in the military if the company has any sort of Military Discount.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts