Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've got one on the way, hopefully before Thanksgiving. Artic White . . . The Woodlands

Reactions: mstone443

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm going to be ordering an Arctic White 2LT Z51 with red interior, black wheels, and yellow calipers next week when I get back to spring. What dealers did yall order from? Let me know how you like the arctic white when it comes in. Only seen torch red one in woodlands so far. Hopefully I'll see yours soon.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
74 Posts
I picked mine up from stock, they have one pretty close to what you want Travis at parkway Chevy in tomball Z51 3LT but no yellow calipers, or at least it was there Friday. It was delivered on the same truck as mine Friday morning and a guy backed out of buying it in favor of a black non Z51 that also was delivered at the same time

·
Registered
21 Posts
received my Artic White with Brownstone Interior. I am very pleased with the car. I have over a Thousand miles on it and they have been problem free. I saw a Red one on Market street a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any of you guys going to bring those beauties out to Coffee and Cars this Saturday? My client took his red one last month. I think there were only 2 including his.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Got mine at the museum on Monday, Dec. 2. Shadow Creek Ranch, Pearland

·
Registered
87 Posts
Picked mine up at the museum Dec 10th. I live in Kingwood but am downtown every weekend. Anyone want to meet up for an ooohhh aaaahhh session sometime soon?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I live in Richmond and I have a 3LT Lime Rock/Kalahari, Magnetic Ride, Performance Exhaust, and Nav. Absolutely
LOVE the car. I am going to go to the West Houston Muscle Ride and Shine on January 18. Hope to see some of you there!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388364315.389986.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388364332.925694.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388364357.106341.jpg

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thanks everyone! Hope to meet you all soon!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Are any of you going to Coffee and Cars tomorrow?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I will be at Coffee and Cars tomorrow in my NRB Z51. I have a buddy who works for LMR and plan to park with them and their 714BHP C7! I'm really excited to see it and the other vettes they are bringing. Hope to see you there!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
489 Posts
i am a few hours aways in Shreveport, LA

·
Registered
43 Posts
For those attending Coffee and Cars tomorrow, parking is going to be a bit different. They have been using orange cones to keep spots for groups or friends, tomorrow it will NOT be like that. First come, first serve! The green cones are not to be moved, these are for the businesses and their customers.
The weather will be nice so the turn out will be amazing! See you all there.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts