Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I see there is lots of Texas orders on this forum and I figured we should say hi to the new stingrays in Houston.

Once everyone gets their toys in, we can arrange a nice Sunday meet for some Horse Power show.....

Anyways, I'm Sean and I ordered a Z51 Convertible torch red, gray interior black top NPP Exhaust, 2LT Package with NAV and I also ordered carbon fiber splitter and side skirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
74 Posts
cool and pre-congrats!! let us know when the first meet up is going to be. I'll bring the camera

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi All

I just took museum delivery of my Stingray on Dec 10 and am in the process of driving back to Houston. Looking forward to meeting up with other owners sometime soon!

Reactions: SCR2014Vette

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are 2 non Z51 torch red stingray convertibles in Houston available for sale At MSRP.

Here is a picture of one. Let me know if you need the sales manger number. ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1387345127.589394.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am William. I ordered mine in the original group from Munday. I have the cyber grey z51 package. Carbon fiber roof. I live in The Woodlands.

Let me know

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
2 Posts
We took museum delivery of our Torch Red Z51 3LT, black transparent roof, black wheels, red calipers and carbon flash mirrors & spoiler on December 26th. We live in the Champion Forest area. Took it to Coffee & Cars at Vintage Park last week, got lots of attention. Would love to meet other proud owners.

·
Registered
87 Posts
How about next Sunday for a meet up? I plan to go to the Houston Auto Show on Saturday and could possibly meet up sometime after. Let me know!

Reactions: SCR2014Vette

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just dropped my car off with John Gray off the Westpark tollway. He is installing Opti Coat Pro on my baby over night and I'll be picking it up tomorrow.

John is a great guy and passionate about his work. If you are even considering paint protection you NEED to call this guy. He is a certified coating installer and has some incredible references.

PM me if you would like John's info and more info on his services. I'm completely sold on Opti Coat and SUPER excited to have mine done!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi All

I just took museum delivery of my Stingray on Dec 10 and am in the process of driving back to Houston. Looking forward to meeting up with other owners sometime soon!
My delivery was on Dec 2 and the weather was in the 50s for the most part. Lots of patrol cars out there, but no tickets on the 900 mile trip to Houston for me

·
Registered
131 Posts
How about next Sunday for a meet up? I plan to go to the Houston Auto Show on Saturday and could possibly meet up sometime after. Let me know!

Hey Michael,

I haven't been on the forum lately, but I am planning on going to the Expo this Sunday afternoon at 1:30 - 2 PM or so. The wife isn't going to join me so I thought I might take in the bikini show. Will you be there?

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi SCR

I am here now actually! Lots of cool stuff! I do not think I will be here that late however...

·
Registered
87 Posts
ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1392579410.439168.jpg

LMR TT C7! Can't wait to see numbers on this bad boy

Reactions: Texas2Gun and C7
1 - 20 of 66 Posts