Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are always curious how members find our website. So, we'd like to ask you how you found StingRayForums.com

Search Engine? (Google, Bing, Yahoo?)

From another site? (Please tell us which one)

Friend?

Please let us know!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I am not really too sure how I found this place. I am sure it popped up in a search for info. on the new Stingray. All the other Corvette sites have included the C-7 with all the other generations of the Corvette. There is nothing wrong with that, but I was looking to find a dedicated site that would embrace the new C-7 and would not have owners of previous generations "hating it" because it did not look like theirs. I have hopes this site like the new C-7 itself starts with a clean slate and no baggage.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Chip this is a fresh start and a new forum. With that said, we are all about keeping the forum drama free and the conversations flowing. Since we are a dedicated forum the site will naturally attract enthusiasts and fans, so we fully expect to have a great forum filled with folks such as yourself. As we grow we have some very cool things planned for everyone so please help spread the word.

I welcomed you already but I'm welcoming you again lol Great to have you here!

·
Registered
142 Posts
A good friend of mine sent me the URL Wednesday morning. I registered immediately. As stated in an above post, it is refreshing to be a member of a new, clean and fresh site. Great job all!

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
The site popped up into Facebook. I guess I was looking at any and all C7 websites that I could find which caused it to show up on Facebook.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Found the site a couple of years ago looking for how to info on my wife's C5. We're members of ECCC in NC, Have a White Z51 conv. and a Crystal Red C7 conv. waiting to be ordered. We go to shows in NC, SC, TN, FL and GA. Plan on doing the caravan to Bowling Green next August

·
Registered
145 Posts
Did a Google search for for corvette forums and
liked this as its specific to the C7. The big plus
Is the friendly atmosphere. Well done guys and gals.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Same for me, Googled Corvette forums after going out to the GM website and building the car. Since this one was Stingray specific, it seemed the right choice. After reading the posts and seeing how friendly everyone was, I knew I was joining. After I asked a few questions and received great answers that were not condescending like other forums typically are, I knew I made the right choice. :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
My wife found it.I think she felt bad for me after being banned from another site.lol

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I found this and a couple other sites using a google search. Honestly, the tone and vibe here is much better than the "big" Corvette site, not nearly as much baggage. The 3rd site has about half the traffic as here so not nearly as much contributors and great information.

Interestingly, I see a lot of similar handles on the other 2 sites ;)

Reactions: WrecklessRed

·
Registered
209 Posts
My husband directed me to another site while we were waiting for our car to be built. I wanted an app for the forum so I went to iTunes Store and found the app for this site. When I realized what I had found I showed it to him. Now he's on here too. Love it!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts