Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once you order your car, there are several diff ways you can get an update as to where you are in the process. You can email [email protected] or go on the build chev site and choose "chat" or call the cast assistance line.

But all these are ridiculous, because when you use these methods, your dealer is getting off Scott free. HE SHOULD BE GIVING YOU THE UPDATE. On another site there is a lady that is updating what seems like the nation, and everyone has her buried. It is insane, as she is just a dealer, no special powers, just reading the same screen as your dealer can. So if you are just getting no info from your dealer, just realize he is either incompetent or lazy.So what do you do? Here's the answer. Remind him of the cust survey you are going to get after you buy, if you give him bad scores, he loses money - sometimes big money - it matters.

So I would do this:

Take a meeting with the sales manager of your dealership and say something like this NICELY. Keep the threats off the table:

"I consider being updated on a regular basis prior to delivery to be part of the overall buying experience of buying from you. I know I'm going to fill out a survey after I buy the car, and I know it's important to you that I give you the highest marks. I want to, but can't do that if I'm getting no info now. Can we agree that I can call you every few days to get updated?"

Watch what happens in a few days....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Glen is right the best way is the [email protected]. You just have be patient,as it takes them about 24hrs to reply. I aso went to the corporate web site cicked on contact us ,then chat and they are user friendly also and will give you the information you are requesting. The key to the whole process is your order number. Without that you wont have any luck

·
Registered
131 Posts
Glen is right the best way is the [email protected]. You just have be patient,as it takes them about 24hrs to reply. I aso went to the corporate web site cicked on contact us ,then chat and they are user friendly also and will give you the information you are requesting. The key to the whole process is your order number. Without that you wont have any luck
I used the [email protected] a few weeks ago, but it appears that the new email address for updates as of this morning is: [email protected]
You will need to enter your 6 letter order number and name

Reactions: Carl
1 - 4 of 4 Posts