Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I "Play All" songs on a USB device, after I "Play Artist"??

Hello,

After I use voice command to play an artist (i.e. "Play Artist Tom Petty") when using a USB thumbdrive, the system plays all my Tom Petty. No problem here.

If I want to listen to another artist, I say again "Play Artist Rolling Stones", and again it'll play songs from that artist. No problem here either.

But, if I now want to play all songs, not just Tom Petty, or not just Rolling Stones, what voice command is issued? Or, which touchscreen sequence puts the system back to playing all songs from the USB device? I've looked all over, but have found nothing.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Two options come to mind.

1) If you know the first song listed in your library (when you select the touchscreen option "Songs" to get the searchable listing of all songs) you could say "Play song X", with song X being the first in the list.
2) You could just select song X from the touchscreen

In either case, all songs will play in alphabetical sequence, beginning with the first listed song (song X).

Reactions: Vigilance247

·
Administrator
16,429 Posts
In addition to Mobius suggestion, you can select to have all songs on your memory stick play randomly, or select a genre and then hit random.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts