Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received status 2000 on my new Z06 order. Without pestering the living day lights out of my surely overworked salesman how do I keep up with the progress of my order?

And has anybody heard a solid rumor as to when the first Z06 is scheduled to b built?

Rick

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Pester him.. Hes making good money off you, at any time he can query the gm system and send you an email with the code. Mine did it 3x a week. Seriously, why do people let sales guys off the hook and ask others for it? There is no reason.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I've just received status 2000 on my new Z06 order. Without pestering the living day lights out of my surely overworked salesman how do I keep up with the progress of my order?

And has anybody heard a solid rumor as to when the first Z06 is scheduled to b built?

Rick
Ask your salesman as many times as you want, they are making good money off you. It's their job.

·
Registered
200 Posts
You can also ask Chev. Cust Serv. on a thread here, as often as once a week. You will need your order code from the dealer.

·
Registered
101 Posts
or go to Chevy Order Tracking | Track Your Order | Chevrolet on the right hand side there is a yellow "chat" button - click on that, enter your info., type in your order # and request that you would like order status # and TPW if available - and you will get an instant answer

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey lotus69c,
Great lead on that tracking. Elegant had steered me to that site but I didn't know about the chat button. What is "TPW"?

Rick

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Target Production Week, got it. I was hoping it wasn't one of those kids texting thing-a-ma-jiggers LOL

THANKS Man.

Hey, you ve just got to explain your handle???

Rick

Reactions: ZeeshanFarooq29
1 - 8 of 8 Posts