Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my car delivered to my house tomorrow. I have been searching through the owner's manual for any information regarding the system or turning off or on and have not found anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I did not get an Infotainment Manual. Is this supposed to be there?

·
Registered
141 Posts
You don't have to activate it. It operates automatically when you change the driving modes, ie. touring, sport, track etc. You will notice the difference imeadiatly when you change to one of the performance modes.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
the pipes are open in sport or track automatically, and open in the other modes only if you floor it....

you can go into setting - driving modes-exgaust and open them all the time....

your best bet, in addition to asking questions here, is to sit in the car for an hour and play with every menu option that you can find and see what the car does...the manuals are pretty vague on some settings and options...

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Thanks Glen, I guess I will sit in the car tomorrow morning and play. There goes my free gas..LOL
no need to run the engine- you get the dash lit up by just pressing the start button with the foot off the brake pedal...

·
Registered
993 Posts
Or off the clutch pedal if its a 7 speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
429 Posts
I had months before delivery to read the manual a whole bunch of times. That said, and as previously recommended, the best way to learn it is to sit, play and get bloody. Not dissimilar to learning Windows 8, only much easier...thank heavens!

Reactions: Chip
1 - 7 of 7 Posts