Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see how many 2014 stingray owners will trade in their vette for a 2015 ZO6?

I came across a amazing deal, I'm 1st on their zo6 allocations, Plus a little off MSRP ( 1000 ) also I can use my current vette's value to save on taxes on my zo6... I feel they gave me reasonable price on my trade too, but of course I'm taking a pretty big hit here..

So after a few days of thinking, I made the jump. Tomorrow I will give them my 2014 vette, then starts the waiting process... I was told the automatics will be about 2 months behind the manuals... So I should be getting my ZO6 in January. I'm excited but depressed all at the same time. Lol

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
I think several will.

Reactions: Kevin1106

·
Registered
98 Posts
I will. Don't really have room to keep both and honestly, there's a limit to how many cars you can drive on a regular basis.
S.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well if you can, then why not? I've always liked the c6 zo6, didn't really think to much about the z06 when I purchased my c7.. But after reading all about the new ZO6 and shopping around, damn thing is hard to resist. Lol

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
I've toyed with the idea, but I can wait until 2017 when availability won't be an issue.

Besides, I'm still in the early stages of my love affair with my 2014.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I'm certainly entertaining the idea and like Mobius, 2017 is probably my target timeframe.

Reactions: Mobius

·
Registered
67 Posts
Same boat of waiting a couple of years to get past the initial demand of the Z. Will enjoy the heck out of current C7 til then!

·
Administrator
16,496 Posts
Not me, RedHot is exactly what I wanted and want. :cool:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I was going to but my co-owner wife has convinced me not to. Her most persuasive argument is that the Z06 is just not that much different from our C7 in the larger (non vette enthusiast) world. She also finds the 460hp more than sufficient. However she is amenable to swapping for the the new 2016 or 2017 CTS-V subject to reviews and specs when they become available.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
She also finds the 460hp more than sufficient. However she is amenable to swapping for the the new 2016 or 2017 CTS-V subject to reviews and other things when it becomes available.

Reactions: Blue C7 and Boomer

·
Registered
3 Posts
I will be trading in my 14 3LT..Just ordered my ZO6 3LZ from Kerbeck today..Im sure Il take a hit on it but to me its all worth it..:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Agreed. I traded in my car today...Monday I will go to the dealer and place my order... I'm gonna order a 3lz stage 2 shark gray with red interior, 7 speed manual coupe. Chrome wheels.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts