Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would I find out the dealers in my area (Central Illinois) that have allocations for the 2015.

·
Registered
49 Posts
How would I find out the dealers in my area (Central Illinois) that have allocations for the 2015.
Can't help you with the Central IL., part. But have a "sleeper" dealer here in VA with allocation and not many buyers in the market. You could obviously do a museum delivery as I have with Les Stanford in years past or simply a courtesy delivery locally.... My 2015 was 7 weeks from order to production (6/27 to 8/13) 3LT/Z51/Coupe. Awaiting shipment after any QC holds. If interested PM me for contact info.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'd recommend to read the allocation and ordering threads on this sight so when you call a dealership to ask you know all the lingo and the process. I know a dealer with allocations in the Kansas City area that accepts supplier pricing on all models. I don't know how far away that is for you but just like the other reply stated, you can use courtesy delivery or museum delivery if you didn't want to drive. PM if you need the info. Take care!

·
Registered
391 Posts
The dealers that sell a lot of Corvettes are what your looking for.Some will even get you A GM supplier discount.The one I used was Kerbeck.You can do everything thru them ,and either pick it up at the museum or even have it delivered to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts