Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see y'all answering question with the quote of the person above your answer how do you do that?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I see y'all answering question with the quote of the person above your answer how do you do that?
Click "Reply With Quote" directly under the post to which you wish to reply.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
You are welcome.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I can't seem to find where to start a New Thread, no matter how hard I look?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Go to the "Forum" button at the top of the page (it is the third from the left just after "What's New?"). After clicking on the "Forum" button, you will be given a list of all the general topics where you can post your thread. Choose the one which is most closely related to what your thread will be about. For example, you could choose "Around the Garage" to talk about your new cement mixer.

After clicking on that, look in the upper left side of the page to start a new thread ("Post New Thread").

Have fun.

·
18,670 Posts
Send you a PM with detailed info. The key for others is to find that little box, entitled "Post New Thread." Go to the section you want to start a thread it (except only Admins/Mods can list in the "Corvette News" section). Click on the section heading, e.g. Corvette Discussions.

Then: Look to your extreme left side of the page, about three inches from the top, and there, in the dark gray section ,is a little black rectangular box, "Post New Thread."

The next key is to proof and double proof your thread title, making sure no typos please. After you are totally satisfied your title is exactly right, then start entering the main content of your thread. Then, toward the bottom right find and click on "Submit Your Thread."

Last key thing is to please re-proof your entire thread, editing as you wish if at all. Easy, after first time.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Send you a PM with detailed info. The key for others is to find that little box, entitled "Post New Thread." Go to the section you want to start a thread it (except only Admins/Mods can list in the "Corvette News" section). Click on the section heading, e.g. Corvette Discussions.

Then: Look to your extreme left side of the page, about three inches from the top, and there, in the dark gray section ,is a little black rectangular box, "Post New Thread."

The next key is to proof and double proof your thread title, making sure no typos please. After you are totally satisfied your title is exactly right, then start entering the main content of your thread. Then, toward the bottom right find and click on "Submit Your Thread."

Last key thing is to please re-proof your entire thread, editing as you wish if at all. Easy, after first time.
Can you start a new thread from the mobile app?

·
Registered
329 Posts

Thanks John! The problem was that "little black rectangular box" was much Bigger than what I was looking for, as in many other Forums I post in. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts