Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to view all of the uploaded photos in an album-type format, and is there any way to manage them from such a format? In the Manage Attachments section, I get this notice: "You are currently using 277.14 MB to store 389 uploaded attachments." How do I see all 389 photos together and maybe be able to delete some? In the Manage Attachments section every photo ever posted in a thread is listed separately and very difficult to actually manage them as a group. Also if a photo is uploaded but not posted I can't find it. Only photos in specific albums seem to be able to be "managed". When one actually uploads photos they are in an album like format but I can't seem to access them any other way. Am I missing something?

Also, any progress on getting the ability to rotate photos so they don't show up sideways or upside down? I do not take all landscape photos and this is the only site of half a dozen I frequent that has this problem and can't see to fix it. It would seem that if all the other forums can fix this perhaps this one should be able to also. --Bob

·
Super Moderator
3,307 Posts
Hi Bob, I am going to refer your question to Admin. There is one question that I may be able to help with regarding not finding photos that were previously uploaded. If the photo is uploaded and not used within one hour, the system automatically deletes that photo.
onehour.png

·
Administrator
579 Posts
Hey Bob, within the attachment manager there isn't a function to see all images uploaded in an album type format. For this, it's best to use the Gallary, there as you've probable done already you'll be able to create an album. With regards to images rotating. We are currently working on a function to correct this. I don't have an ETA but once I do I'll post it to the forum. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Niall

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Bob, within the attachment manager there isn't a function to see all images uploaded in an album type format. For this, it's best to use the Gallary, there as you've probable done already you'll be able to create an album. With regards to images rotating. We are currently working on a function to correct this. I don't have an ETA but once I do I'll post it to the forum. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Niall
Great to hear and thanks for your response. I will await your solution on photo rotation and will quit harping about it--at least for now :smile-new: --Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts