Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the Denver area.

Been lurking around the forum for the last couple months and figured it's time to jump in. I'm currently the owner of a C4 with a little under 50k on the odometer. I've grown up with the car - my dad bought it new when I was in elementary school and I've owned the last 9-10 years.

After having been talking about it here and there for the last few years my wife finally has said ok to getting new Corvette - it'll actually be mine. No matter how long I have Dad's C4 it's still dad's, so it's time to send it back to him. It is his baby after all. And to make make things better, she's even given the ok for it to be a Z06! That could be nice should I go that route given the thin air in Denver (I actually live right at 6k) and the C4 is a totally different car here than at sea level. The downside, I'm 1.5 to 2 years from being ready to plunk down the money - other priorities come first.

Ok, I've introduced myself, time to go make some other posts!

Robert

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Robert, welcome aboard and that is cool to be wheeling your dads Vette around!! The C7 is a work of art, a "Masterpiece", second to none in the performance car world!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts