Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A week ago today, July 22, 2014, I ordered my first C7 Corvette. Sight unseen ,a Daytona Sunrise Orange 1 LT coupe.
I presently own a 65 Silver Pearl Coupe as a garage mate, for the new addition, to my other 7 vehicles.
I've owned Corvettes since 1991. This is going to be the fifth one that I have had.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to help answer any questions you may have about your new stingray. Awesome choice on the color by the way.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Tom99, welcome aboard and congrats on your order. You may be the first member on the forum to order the Daytona Sunrise Orange. post a picture of your 65 Vette.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
16,285 Posts
Welcome to our forum Tom99 and congrats on your Daytona Sunrise Orange Stingray order! Glad to have you here along with your cool collection:cool:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Welcome Tom, I look forward to seeing pictures of your ordered car, but I suspect you just want to drive it! ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice 'Vette you have there !! Congrats on your new order. Did you dealer inform you that the new orange is delayed apparently until November so it is going to be a few months before they can build your car for you.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Here it is:

Tom, you have a sweet Vette, I can see where the Corvette lines have formed with each generation over the years. Awesome 65!!

SF
Rick

Reactions: scott4142
1 - 13 of 13 Posts