Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving in to work today I noticed that my HUD seems to be loose or shaking.
I realize that this will happen on rougher roads, but very minor road conditions are still causing shaking.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Is this something that may need to be addressed with the Dealer?
I did a search and nothing came up for "Shaking/Loose HUD".
Thanks.

·
18,670 Posts
Never heard of that problem before and never experienced it in any of the C5's nor C6's with HUD I have either owned or ridden in. Sorry, but a dealership visit seems inevitable.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I figured.
Thanks.
Just wish every visit to the dealer didn't cause so much time without the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Driving in to work today I noticed that my HUD seems to be loose or shaking.
I realize that this will happen on rougher roads, but very minor road conditions are still causing shaking.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Is this something that may need to be addressed with the Dealer?
I did a search and nothing came up for "Shaking/Loose HUD".
Thanks.
I have the same issue. The dealer said that no else has complained about it. They took the car out and drove it the Hud vibrated up and down. But had no answer to a fix the C5 I had never did that unbelievable. So you are not alone the problem does exist.

·
18,670 Posts
Crockett, welcome to StingRay Forums!

Sorry you also have a HUD shaking problem with your C7 StingRay. Your dealer's answer was unacceptable! Maybe try another dealer, and if that does not work, you could choose to pursue the process outlined in sections 13.1-13.3 in your Owners Manual. Hope it does not come to that!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Guys keep us posted on what you find out. Hopefully there will be a simple fix, but it might require a partial dash removal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts