Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am exhausted! The only other thing I have waited this long for was my daughter Lindsay. I am back at my hotel now for a little rest then I will take my first ride in the white car.The museum delivery was an awesome experience and later on I will go back and look around some more.Kind of a bummer my wife and daughter are home sick,looks like I"ll have to do this again next year.;)

I looked this car over pretty good,and the paint is excellent!

·
Registered
346 Posts
MY MAN GARY!!!:cool:
It's been fun watching you all morning. Finally someone I (kind of) know picking up their Stingray.

Congrats.... I am so jealous! But I only have 11 days left and counting!

Hope the wife and daughter are feeling better.... I think they will when they see their new ride!:rolleyes:

Drive safe!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MY MAN GARY!!!:cool:
It's been fun watching you all morning. Finally someone I (kind of) know picking up their Stingray.

Congrats.... I am so jealous! But I only have 11 days left and counting!

Hope the wife and daughter are feeling better.... I think they will when they see their new ride!:rolleyes:

Drive safe!
LoL,I don't know about you,but when I got the call I never really slept good for a week.Going to spend the night here and leave at 4 am cst planning on being home and having her in the garage by 4pm.You have 11 Christmas Eves to get through,good luck!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Gary; Good for you man! Be sure to post up some pictures and your first "drive" impressions.

·
Administrator
16,489 Posts
Great to see Grandsport. Safe travels and looking forward to your post-acquisition posts :cool:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats! ;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Gratz on the ride

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations Gary! Did you buy at Grabiak's for Museum delivery? The reason I ask is that Chris (salesman) told me their next one up was a white coupe with Museum delivery. Their next one is a vert. Mine is #3 after that one. I'll miss my Grand Sport, but am looking forward to driving a C7. Wishing you a fun drive on the way home to Latrobe.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congratulations Gary! Did you buy at Grabiak's for Museum delivery? The reason I ask is that Chris (salesman) told me their next one up was a white coupe with Museum delivery. Their next one is a vert. Mine is #3 after that one. I'll miss my Grand Sport, but am looking forward to driving a C7. Wishing you a fun drive on the way home to Latrobe.
Yes I did!I Chris' dad Sam Grabiak got me my first Corvette when I was 21 and the rest is history!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Haha I know how you feel. I picked mine up outside Detroit last Sunday and every time I come out to get in the car, I can't believe its mine.
Greg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes I did!I Chris' dad Sam Grabiak got me my first Corvette when I was 21 and the rest is history!
Cool! I bought my first Corvette from Sam too, in 1989 when I was 35. The C7 will be my fourth one. Grabiak's are good people to deal with. Your white with red interior is so classic. I hope I have an opportunity to see someday. Maybe at Grabiak's spring detailing clinic? Hope your wife and daughter get feeling better soon. Thanks for the report on your drive home BG.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts