Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum
Thank you all for the great information and advise. Dropping the CF exposed roof and Fay pushed it through. I will order the FAY and have installed after I receive it!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice. Your on your way. Did you get a Z51?
Also, are you at code 3000?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fyi... for those that do not know....the chevy order tacking system works, on a phone or tablet! I can't get results from a browser on a PC.
m.chevrolet.com

I use my iphone 5.... works well.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. Your on your way. Did you get a Z51?
Also, are you at code 3000?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app
Yes I did get the Z51

·
Registered
23 Posts
Fyi... for those that do not know....the chevy order tacking system works, on a phone or tablet! I can't get results from a browser on a PC.
m.chevrolet.com

I use my iphone 5.... works well.
I just tried the mobile app on an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2. It says the system is temporarily unavailable try again later. I got this last night as well. My order number is RKND9N.

·
18,670 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just tried the mobile app on an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2. It says the system is temporarily unavailable try again later. I got this last night as well. My order number is RKND9N.

It only works on my IPhone 5 for some reason.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Works fine on my IPad. Never a problem. Delete it and reload.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went to 2000 Monday to add Carbon Flash spoiler and mirrors and black wheels (hear the black wheels are on constraint now...grrrr) Tuesday evening I went back up to 3000...I emailed Chevy support last night to tell them the tracking application was no longer working on my Iphone and they emailed this back...

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet regarding your 2014 Corvette Stingray order. We apologize for the delay in our response. We have received a large number of inquiries since last weeks shipment announcement. We are working as hard as we can to provide the latest updates.

As of November 21, 2013, the status of Order Number RKNF95 is the following:

Order has been placed by your dealership and accepted by Chevrolet and is now available to be sequenced for production. This process can take time, is subject to change, and does not mean that the vehicle is physically being built at this time. The next step in the process will be the assignment of a Target Production Week (TPW). However, at this time a TPW is not available for this order.

We appreciate your patience and recognize the high amount of anticipation for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet!

Sincerely,

The Chevrolet Marketing Team

So does this mean I am now 3100 as they stated in the email now available to be sequenced for production?

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Don't listen to any boiler plate message you get from Chev....the only way to get accurate info is with checy cust service and Kelly...she is the best...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SHe said still at 3000 so I will go with her...you are right she is best! :)
I will go wax Lipstic now to get her ready for the show Saturday and try to take my mind off all this...I am usually a very patient person...but with this not so much. :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts