Stingray Corvette Forum banner

I LOVE my car more each day!

5K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Norm 
#1 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Corvette stingray
I've had my machine for 3-1/2 months and EVERYDAY I am like, "WOW"! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Corvette stingray Sports car

See less See more
#6 ·
I agree completely. I was just reading in the "complaint" thread about people hitting the trunk button with their knee. I thought, "There's a button?" So, I went outside to see what they were talking about and ended up sitting in the car for about five minutes, admiring the carbon fiber dash and 3LT trim and the fender flares, visible from the driver seat, and thought, "Wow. I really dig this car." And this is coming from a guy accustomed to Lamborghinis and who uses an R8 V10 Plus for a daily driver. I freakin' love my Stingray and every day I love it more.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

#7 · (Edited)
Had the car out over the weekend but did not have time to get Bella washed yesterday. So I was going to do it this AM as I'm working from home until I need to leave for the airport. My plan was to get her all shined up and just plain look at her and admire her..............however the wife took her to work this morning.

I just might have to get her own C7! (Lol)

#11 ·
Yeah, I guess the C7s are ok - I'll probably keep mine. ;)

#14 ·
you might say shes your sugar pie. your wife must be jealous--shell have to go, just the way it is. im certain she fully i understands you can have deeper emotional feelings for an inanimate combination of carbon, steel, plastic and clot, than for her. this all assumes you are married. personally, i feel we need to amend the verbiage in the marital vows to accommodate this new found love.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.