Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, current '16 Z06
Discussion Starter #1
Used car business that is..............nah.
2 drivers in the household, 5 vehicles to maintain, upkeep, insurance, etc., enough is enough. 馃榿
Sold these three in less than a week, making room for new Colorado, now all three in the "clubroom", nothing parked outside except an old I-H tractor.

Said good bye to these three. Gonna miss them.....................just until later this evening. 馃檪

Registered
I hear ya.. 2 drivers here and 4 cars and a motorcycle. And in our new world no place to go. Can't remember the last time I had them out of the garage.
Most of my vehicles are older muscle cars etc and just can't bring myself to loose them..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
Four cars and two drivers here too as the wife and I both have a daily driver and both have summer toy and neither would give up their toy so I guess we are stuck with 2 drivers with four cars.

Registered
I am having a problem keeping all of the vehicles here driven. I filled each of them up in March. That was a mistake. I finally got the truck down to 1/4 of a tank last week, and then filled it back up to 1/2. It was starting to run a little rough. With the fresh gas mixed in, it is running normally again.

Registered
Norm your tractor looks like I feel first thing in the morning. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NightRaceRick
1 - 6 of 6 Posts