Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were asked (and now you are ;)) which single characteristic about your C-7 is your favorite, which would it be? What do you dig the most? As hard as this might be to decide, remember, only one!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The fact that you can go straight from the factory to the track with this car.

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
The overall exterior design and visual impact.

·
Registered
292 Posts
You don't have to go fast to be going fast.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The fact that it has a comfortable easy ride and with the turn of a knob and the push of a button, it turns into a monster. It's the Jekyll and Hyde of the automotive industry.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Reactions: U.S. Marine

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I like the backup camera--really helps me. cutnout aka Charlie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Every time I wash the car I am amazed at the exterior improvements, tighter gaps between panels and general design. The A pillar material, the lack of the rubber gaskets around the headlights and the mirror design are nice subtle improvements.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It's hard to pick just one......but

That kind of nasty sound of the engine when you ask it to work, not the exhaust but what you hear from under the hood.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The engineering, fit and finish of the convertible top mechanism.

·
Registered
126 Posts
This is a hard one, but i would have to say the interior is very impresive, the years before this one in my opinion where crap.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
NPP Exhaust!

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Chip, I would have to say, "affordable piece of art"!!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
39 Posts
There are SO many attributes, almost too many to list! The chart topper would have to be bringing a father, son, and grandson together. It was a real joy doing father/son detailing before our
local Saturday morning auto show, it has given the whole family something to smile about after going through some really difficult times recently.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts