Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
This is by far the nicest looking rendition I've seen IMHO. Already let my wife see it and and said that if it looks this good, what do you think about us upgrading. She will need more work. :)

It's a great color and I really like the lines. You can still see some C7 in it but has a nice side flavor of Lambo. Let's hope the actual beast is close to this rendition.

·
Registered
10,217 Posts
That is the best rendering I have seen so far.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Is beautiful and maybe one day but for now I have to answer “no”. I bought the car I did in hopes of getting one of the last front engine, fuel injected rear wheel drive Corvettes. Love my car and what it represents. That said, cant wait to see how the C8 represents for the Corvette brand.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would keep my 2014 manual and buy this one as well - way too cool. I will always love my front ME C7 but before I die would like to have both.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Love the color, indeed a great rendering. If I saw this I would look at the used parking lot to spot the GS or Z06 of the guy who just bought this beauty.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I also like this rendering, but got "bashed" a bit on the "other forum" for it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts