Certainly!Jag, can you tell us how you removed it, i.e., the old dental floss, heat gun and "Goo Gone" way that Glen E described in his build, or an alternative method please?
to add, don't let the adhesive remover remain on the clear coat too longCertainly!
1) Spray 3M Adhesive and Wax Remover along the top edge of the emblem. Let the adhesive remover soak for 5 minutes.
2) Find one of the three edges to slide dental floss under and begin "sawing" the dental floss through the adhesive.
3) Once you have completely "sawed" through the adhesive, the emblem comes right off.
4) Peel the remaining black adhesive backing off the surface of the car.
5) Spray 3M Adhesive Remover on the remaining adhesive residue and wipe off with a microfiber rag.