Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Awesome video...I will be contacting them.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Where's the site option to see if there's an owner/operator near you?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Immaculate Reflections is located near the San Francisco Bay area in the town of Brentwood. Tried contacting them through email last week and again today without a response. Went to their sight and watched the video. It's quite impressive. I'm planning on taking my Z06 to them once I take delivery providing I hear back from them.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Immaculate Reflections is located near the San Francisco Bay area in the town of Brentwood. Tried contacting them through email last week and again today without a response. Went to their sight and watched the video. It's quite impressive. I'm planning on taking my Z06 to them once I take delivery providing I hear back from them.

Sorry to take a little while in getting back to you. Had an extremely busy week and I'm catching up today. I will get back to you tonight!

Proud to be sponsoring this forum!

·
Administrator
16,589 Posts
Welcome as a supporting vendor to our Forum Jeff! Impressive work. :cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
IMG_20140529_183331715.jpg IMG_20140529_183141363.jpg
I took my car to him and this are the results.
Now is much easier to keep clean.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Thanks for providing their location. I went to their web site a week ago and sent them a message using their contact information and never got a response.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Sorry to take a little while in getting back to you. Had an extremely busy week and I'm catching up today. I will get back to you tonight!

Proud to be sponsoring this forum!
Jeff, welcome to the forum and thank you sooo much for getting back to me. As per our conversation, your my go to guy as soon as my Z06 arrives. I will follow your instruction to the letter and was quite impressed with your knowledge and ability to measure the thickness of the factory clear coat as well as possible solutions in order to provide you with something to work with. I'll stop at nothing to attain success for both of us. Thanks again for getting back to me.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Thanks for providing their location. I went to their web site a week ago and sent them a message using their contact information and never got a response.
Hey Charlie Dog, I think Jeff is quite aways from you. You'd have to travel halfway across the US. Check out the Car Pro site and look up the various dealers throughout the US. Search C Q Finest-Car Pro Global or CQUARTZ.Com/Finest. There's quite a few dealers/detailer's throughout the midwest you can probably locate.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Sorry, I never received your email. Been having some issues with the email delivery for some reason. My web guy is looking into it now. My phone number and email address is also listed on my page.

Anyone can give me a call at 925-354-7653 or email at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Jeff, welcome to the forum and thank you sooo much for getting back to me. As per our conversation, your my go to guy as soon as my Z06 arrives. I will follow your instruction to the letter and was quite impressed with your knowledge and ability to measure the thickness of the factory clear coat as well as possible solutions in order to provide you with something to work with. I'll stop at nothing to attain success for both of us. Thanks again for getting back to me.

Thank you! I'm very much looking forward to meeting you and working on your Z06! I have numerous clients with them on order, but you're the first with that color. I might be as anxious as you.....or at least close ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts