Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just recently got a 2017 Stingray convertible. Black everything.. totally murdered out. I am absolutely in love with the car and can't wait to start doing some mods. When I was a young kid I would only drive LT1 Camaros of which I've owned two. A 93 then a 97 30th anniversary. After that I bought an LS1 WS6 which I was really happy with. But then one day I saw a new at the time Lancer Evo at a dealership. It peaked my interest so the next day I test drove it. Needless to say I was smitten by the driving dynamics of it. Compared to a 4th gen f-body an Evo 8 is basically from the future. But, since then I've owned all imports exclusively. I had a 350z,turbo rx8 which I still own, then most recently a 16 Nismo Z that was a beautiful car. It unfortunately lacked the power to go with it's style. I didn't want to get into turbos with it so I choose to get something that was already fast from the factory. This choice came down to a GT350 or Stingray. Since I'm here I obviously choose the latter. The Stingray may not feel as good in the corners but it's damn close, then it's leaps and bounds better in every other category. I'm super happy with my Stingray and looking forward to burning off some tires hopefully with some of you guys in my area of Pittsburgh

·
Administrator
15,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Welcome to the forum Stingray. You made a very wise choice. I have a 15 and still look for any reason to take her out for a run and many times for no reason at all. I still use an import as my daily driver (Acura) but that is just transportation. The Stingray is a ride :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts