Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
We have a video now showing, with the 3LT 10-speaker factory system, causing the roof and door panels to shake. Some have commented that the base is too powerful and that they need to use the factory equalization system to adjust the base. C7 owners, how does it sound to you?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Whats up with XXX MotorSports.
Thought a Girl owned that car. :confused:

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am disappointed that the car doesn't have a eq in the radio rather then the shitty treble, mid and bass adjustment.

That's horrible rattling but I can't imagine anyone listening to the music with bass all the way up with the volume that high.

I'll need to turn mine up and get out and see that's going on. I hate that shaking/rattling sound coming from cars.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I agree Sinner. Little disappointed there is no EQ in the car. Maybe our BOSE friends will add it in next software release (free of charge)

Reactions: Sinner

·
Registered
8 Posts
Playing with my 3lt bose system I noticed the rear sub is not working. Any ideas before I allow the monkeys to touch it? I have checked with the different preset sound mode and it still does not fire....

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think when I was younger, this would've been the desired sound in my car. Now that I'm older, and like a more balanced sound...damn I'm getting older...what are we talking about here? Oh ya, it's too bassy. I am getting used to it, though. BOOM.

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Had a friend who is in car audio as a profession and sells BOSE stuff sit in my car today...he tinkered a bit and did the following. He asked me if I wanted best sound for driver or all occupants - I said driver:
1. set car in "driver"
2. pushed the bass one push less than center , one push more than center on treb and midrange
3. then - and this made a big diff - one push on the top "front arrow" on the car pic at the right. seemed to "clam down" the boomy base....

It made a big diff and how I'll run for my taste...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts