Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my car on Saturday, and I already love it, but is anyone else having difficulty figuring out the Infotainment System? I am pouring over the manuals, but I'm confused.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yup, not intuitive. What problem are you having? (Btw, I don't have navigation on mine)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Push hard on screen, it is not at all like an iPhone or iPad

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I have that manual. I have also tried to watch the You Tube videos on my phone while in the car, but in order to hear it, I need to disable my Bluetooth, then I have trouble re pairing my phone. AND, with limited accessory power time, I have to start the car. AAAHHHH!! I'll check that link. Thanks.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes, I have that manual. I have also tried to watch the You Tube videos on my phone while in the car, but in order to hear it, I need to disable my Bluetooth, then I have trouble re pairing my phone. AND, with limited accessory power time, I have to start the car. AAAHHHH!! I'll check that link. Thanks.
I turn on and off the Bluetooth on my iPhone all the time and it reconnects each time without any trouble. Is it a setting on your phone☎☎☎?? wish I was there to help?

Cyber Grey, Born Oct. 29, 2LT, Nav, Auto, Z51 Spoiler. Used Xpel Bra.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I really learned a lot about the car on a road trip from PA to MI while the wife was driving. She could concentrate on the road and I went through the different screen menus. We both learned a lot and it helped pass the time.

So if you can my advice is take a road trip!

Reactions: Jims-c7

·
Registered
397 Posts
Have you tried to pair your phone by talking to the car? If you press the voice activation button on your steering wheel, and say, "Pair phone.", the car should walk you through the steps. As far as the radio controls go, I'm still figuring that out too.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the encouragement . Guess it's a learning process. BTW. Trying to get my wife to take a trip anywhere? Forget about it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Thanks for all the encouragement . Guess it's a learning process. BTW. Trying to get my wife to take a trip anywhere? Forget about it.
I see you are in PA, if you are near Philadelphia, I live out toward Pottstown I would be happy to get together and show you what I know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts