Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I need this grille, I hope you can simply order one from GM sooner than later.
That's what I'm hoping as well, guess we will soon see...

·
Registered
34 Posts
That guy who i got my Z06 grille desapear from ebay. I wonder why!
Did you put the grille in yourself? If so, how big of a pain was it to take off the bumper? Did you scratch/break anything in the process? I'm ordering a 2015 and might just have the dealership put it in.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I did it my self but I was very careful! I say it was done in 1 hr. Now i can do it in maybe 15 minutes. There is alot of screws to take out and the top part by the head lights is the tricky part. Im sure you can do it your self. Did not brake or scratch anything. There is a tutorial on youtube from user jeremy welborn on how to remove the front bumper
maybe that helps.

ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1411243464.617519.jpg

Good luck man.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Jeremy Welborn is our very own Jagamaranan (or whatever that long username is that he uses here).

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found the REAL part number but have no picks to verify it yet. It looks positive. Will post part number later - maybe someone else can find a pic to verify it with (before I do lol)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried that when I went to a dealer and it didn't work. Went to another one and got a code that worked.

·
18,670 Posts
I tried that when I went to a dealer and it didn't work. Went to another one and got a code that worked.
Please post that part # here.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
this is like pulling teeth :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just remember I have not seen an actual picture associated wit the part number. My dealer says that is it but I am always cautious.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts