Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 65 coupe.
Who knows the operation of the interior "pull" that operates?
Does it have multiple sets?
Does it pull in and out?
How can I tell if the motor is running?
Where is access to the motor?
What is the correct part name for this motor?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It pulls on and has three speeds. With the engine off and ignition switch on you should be able to hear and feel the fan operate. Place your hand over the outside driver’s side “C” pillar vent to feel the air exhausting from the cabin. It is only functional on the driver’s side exterior vent. You can access the vent system and motor from under the carpet on the drivers side of the luggage compartment Above the wheel well. If you don’t have a 1965 assembly manual you should buy one, it is shown in it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It pulls on and has three speeds. With the engine off and ignition switch on you should be able to hear and feel the fan operate. Place your hand over the outside driver’s side “C” pillar vent to feel the air exhausting from the cabin. It is only functional on the driver’s side exterior vent. You can access the vent system and motor from under the carpet on the drivers side of the luggage compartment Above the wheel well. If you don’t have a 1965 assembly manual you should buy one, it is shown in it.
Thanks for the info. I will check it out.
Your comments are appreciated.
John Thomsen, Omaha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts