Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Product Engineer
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone. We are pleased to announce that our Deluxe (DLX) Bluetooth Throttle Controller is now available at a very attractive introductory price. MSRP $240, now $189 for a limited time. Or get $100 off MSRP price when purchased together with any throttle body (use code "50-OFF-TC"). Available for C7 and C8.

https://www.solerengineering.com/gen...tors/se0525-tc

Here's a brief summary. (We have also attached the user manual for those who want to dig deeper into the details)

Simply the most; advanced, wide-spectrum, compact, durable, and, arguably aesthetically pleasing throttle controller in the market.

• Ten Modes, with a total of 64 possible settings (see chart).
  • Dual control, directly on the display or remotely from your smart device.
  • Sturdy aluminum construction, buttons, and heavy-duty harness.
  • Self-adjusting OLED display intensity for optimum visibility.
  • Real-time throttle position gauge.
  • Fail-safe vehicle-specific design.

Font Parallel Number Rectangle Pattern

Font Audio equipment Line Electronic device Diagram

Product Clock Font Communication Device Material property

Output device Product Peripheral Gadget Input device

Communication Device Gadget Font Multimedia Logo
Colorfulness Product Rectangle Slope Font

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,619 Posts
Wow Mike, who continue to innovate and beat the competition and entice people to spend more money with you. Is there a trade in option? So, what’s your sales pitch on why switch from hard wire Soler TC to Bluetooth TC?

·
Product Engineer
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Kyle. In summary, performance features are the same, we just added premium features, convenience, and better looks. With our basic TC you have Eco, OEM, Comfort, Sport, and Ludicrous modes. These stay the same for DLX BT TC, the added features are:

• App control, allows you completely install the controller out of sight/reach.
  • Drag Race, a shortcut to the maximum possible output.
  • AI, an automatic mode that learns driving habits and self-adjusts.
  • Valet mode, limits throttle to whatever you consider necessary to move the car and park it (no joy rides, or teenager control)
  • Lock mode, disables the pedal. Can be used as a theft deterrent.
  • M mode, allows for ease of clutch engagement for those with manual transmissions.
  • Weather mode, limits acceleration and improves vehicle stability under slippery conditions.
  • Improved (richer) OLED display with auto-brightness and throttle gauge.
  • Heavy-duty harness.
  • We also think it is more aesthetically pleasing for those who want to install it on sight.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Question? I have the old version. I like the option for an App as my controller is hidden behind carpet. Is the wiring the same so I could just plug-in the new controller/ display to the existing wiring?

Thanks, Kyle. In summary, performance features are the same, we just added premium features, convenience, and better looks. With our basic TC you have Eco, OEM, Comfort, Sport, and Ludicrous modes. These stay the same for DLX BT TC, the added features are:

• Valet mode, limits throttle to whatever you consider necessary to move the car and park it (no joy rides, or teenager control)
  • M mode, allows for ease of clutch engagement for those with manual transmissions.
  • Weather mode, limits acceleration and improves vehicle stability under slippery conditions.
  • Heavy-duty harness.
  • We also think it is more aesthetically pleasing for those who want to install it on sight.

Thanks,

• Heavy-duty harness.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,619 Posts
@Digitalspeed Why do you have the controller behind the carpet, run and tuck the wire under the trim un into the center console or two sided tape outside of the console as there is no need to have it tucked and not easily accessible in my opinion.

Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle door Fixture

Question? I have the old version. I like the option for an App as my controller is hidden behind carpet. Is the wiring the same so I could just plug-in the new controller/ display to the existing wiring?

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
@kgrant (Kyle) you are correct I could easily mount it somewhere (dash, console, etc). I however found a setting I like, set it, dropped behind carpet next to right leg and called it a day. If I want to change the settings I just reach in and grab it. I don’t feel the need to see the display or frequently change the setting. Thx.

@Digitalspeed Why do you have the controller behind the carpet, run and tuck the wire under the trim un into the center console or two sided tape outside of the console as there is no need to have it tucked and not easily accessible in my opinion.

View attachment 281799

Reactions: kgrant (Kyle)

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I just bought the Pedal Commander PC49 - how do they compare.
I haven’t installed it yet - convince me I need yours! Do you sell through CARid?
Thanks M2

·
Product Engineer
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just bought the Pedal Commander PC49 - how do they compare.
I haven’t installed it yet - convince me I need yours! Do you sell through CARid?
Thanks M2
Thanks for asking, MajorMako.
  • Wider performance spectrum, which is also subdivided into more refinement levels.
  • Premium features like; Valet, Lock, Transmission Type, Weather (Anti-Slip), Drag-Race, etc.
  • A richer OLED display, with real-time throttle gauge, and auto-brightness.
  • Anodized Aluminum construction, with polished aluminum trims and buttons, rather than plastic.
  • More compact, minimalistic design, arguably a better match for any high-end car interior.
  • Much better value.
CARid is not our Dealer yet, but we are working on it. Other than our site, you can also get it at Amazon or eBay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts