Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a different post i mentioned bluetooth disconnect issues. Now I discovered my contact list on the car screen comes up alphabetical by first names first rather than last names,which is how it appears in my phone. So finding names quickly is all but impossible while driving.
Am I doing something wrong in accessing the phone contacts list or could there be something wrong with my in car phone system?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am new to the forum and to the Corvette world. I am still playing with the infotainment system. You are correct I connected my IPhone 5s and then contact list shows alphabetical by first name. You have basically three ways to locate your contacts to make calls. Use the center knob and scroll the directory. Touch the alphabet on the left side for quick access to the letter group and scroll until you locate the contact. Use the voice command (safest) option instructing to call the contact and the phone type if the contact has multiple numbers. I will continue playing with it and post updates if any. Good luck and drive safely.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for input. At least I am happy the system is not broken. All my other cars--BMW, Mercedes, Aston Martin, list contacts alphabetically by last name which is how they are listed in the phone. Is the first name system unique to Corvette/GM?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts