Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regarding my question above, maybe that's the way it was programmed? If so, it would be nice if that was fixed. If not, then I guess I have a problem. I have a 2015, non-Z51, with Z51 appearance package, A8.

·
Registered
38 Posts
This happens to me when the nav is giving instructions. On the center screen there is a message that says something like press select to cancel. When pressed it goes back to its original screen and the favorites and volume switches will work again. It was a little annoying at first but now I'm used to it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone else experienced this issue or just drx2 and me? Or has everyone just accepted it and is doing what drx2 does? I'm trying to figure out if there is an issue with my programming or whether what I'm experiencing is the norm.

·
Administrator
16,506 Posts
The system is designed to focus your attention on the pop up message. If you don't want to have it display that specific pop up message (and temporally defeat any other button/selection input) simply press on the select button on your steering wheel and the message will disappear and you will have full functionality returned.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, Jeff. Thanks. I don't remember seeing a pop up message but I'll look again the next time I use NAV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts