Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

not sure if im gonna wait for custom ordered 2015. my dealer has my color choice coming in next week for sale, but its an lt1. i was really wanting lt2 for heads up and sound, but this car will have me in a stingray a little sooner to enjoy for summer, and save me a pretty good chunk of cash. i had an 06 and was a little disappointed with the sound, so i ended up putting 2 10 inch jl subs in it. is there a substantial difference in the lt1 sound and lt2?

thanks

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
You'll never know until you hear both. I personally think the 2lt system is a good one and consider myself an audiophile, but not OCD about it. . There is much more to the 2lt package than just the audio upgrade.

·
18,669 Posts
Matt, had me confused for a second. Just a "tiny heads up," that Corvette motor option codes start with a "L", e.g. LT1 for the StingRay and LT4 for the upcoming Z06, whereas interior option codes start with a number, e.g., 1LT, 2LT, 3LT. No rhyme, nor reason, just someone decided it should be that way.

It like the 2LT and 3LT audio systems, but, to be fair, there are some who are already making stereo upgrades, as in this thread.
http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/stingray-corvette-electronics/599-info-bose-sounds-system.html

I totally concur with Glen E, that such things as the 2 LT adding heads up display, power adjustable lumbar and moveable back seat side bolsters, heated and ventilated seats, HomeLink, and other 2LT components are worthy of consideration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts