Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed American Racing Longtube headers catless and a diablosports intune ecu flash. I felt a power difference and the sound of my corvette is amazing. The problem is i now have two issues.

The first problem i encountered is that the car won't remote start anymore, when i press the lock button twice and then the arrow start button the car makes a electrical noise but it won't start.

The second problem is that when i change from sport mode to any other mode like track, economy, touring the screen or projector don't change screen modes anymore. It stays in sport mode no matter what mode i change it to. The exhaust does lower its tone when i change to economy mode only. It used to be quiet in either economy or touring mode and loud in sport or track mode.

The check engine light did turn on because of being catless. Would this check engine light cause these problems?

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
When you re flash the engine computer it usually defaults your screens back to factory, which is sport display for everything. In the center screen under settings make sure it's set to tie screens to mode. Even if it has that checked toggle it to another setting then go back and select the change with mode. Sometimes the register needs to be cleared and reset.

For remote start the first thing to do is flash back to your saved program (stock) and see if that clears the issue. If it does then a call to Diablosport is your next step. It's also possible the CEL code is blocking remote start but again, Diablosport would be the best source for these answers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you re flash the engine computer it usually defaults your screens back to factory, which is sport display for everything. In the center screen under settings make sure it's set to tie screens to mode. Even if it has that checked toggle it to another setting then go back and select the change with mode. Sometimes the register needs to be cleared and reset.

For remote start the first thing to do is flash back to your saved program (stock) and see if that clears the issue. If it does then a call to Diablosport is your next step. It's also possible the CEL code is blocking remote start but again, Diablosport would be the best source for these answers.
Thank you i will check to see if this clears this isuues

1 - 3 of 3 Posts