Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a long wait (roughly 8 weeks) from the beginning of putting together the build to the delivery late last week, but boy was it worth it! It only took 65 years to finally get the car of my dreams. It's the most fun I have ever had driving a car. It's my 4th corvette, but the excitement seems to be greater with each one!!! Driving to the dealership to pick up the car seemed to take forever. All I could think about was cranking it up and hearing the growl for the first time, and I wasn't disappointed :unconscious:

IMG_20160418_162257_561.jpg

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Congrats! May you always drive that incredible Z06 in good health!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Gorgeous!! .Enjoy it to the max.

·
Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
Love the pic looks beautiful!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
You will never get over it Docsvette. Congrats!

·
Administrator
15,035 Posts
It was a long wait (roughly 8 weeks) from the beginning of putting together the build to the delivery late last week, but boy was it worth it! It only took 65 years to finally get the car of my dreams. It's the most fun I have ever had driving a car. It's my 4th corvette, but the excitement seems to be greater with each one!!! Driving to the dealership to pick up the car seemed to take forever. All I could think about was cranking it up and hearing the growl for the first time, and I wasn't disappointed :unconscious:

View attachment 46119
Congratulations! I think many of us share your emotion and feeling for our C7s! :cool:

·
Registered
870 Posts
Except for the roof ours looks the same as yours. Mines sick right now waiting for a new differential then back to fun and games.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Looks great Docsvette. Enjoy it. Welcome also to the forum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts