Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here's a excerpt from Jalopnik's article entitled, "Amazing Even In The Rain."

"So what blows me away most about the C7 is how great its interior turned out to be. The 8-inch LCD touch screen, the digital gauges, the aggressively-shaped steering wheel with rev match paddles, the aluminum-covered (and perfect for heel-and-toeing) pedals, the carbon fiber panels, the holographic heads-up display, the stitching on the leather, the trick passenger side climate control buttons, and the generally tight, high-quality feel of everything inside make it a massive leap over its predecessors, including the outgoing C6. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it has the most impressive interior of any GM car I have ever driven. It's at least as good in terms of quality as the Cadillac ATS and CTS, both of which are excellent."

Article also commends its power, its handling, and its technology.

For full article: The 2014 Corvette Stingray Is Amazing Even In The Rain

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I love that part where he says "Weather Mode just didn't cut it for me anymore, and at Steve's urging, I slipped it into Sport Mode. When that happens, it's like the Stingray wakes up from a nap in a real bad mood — the exhaust becomes notably louder, filling the cabin with a low, angry bellow even at idle".

1 - 2 of 2 Posts