Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a great talk with American Racing Headers at the PRI show in Indy last month about them making a 2" header for the CTS V and they wanted to get a set on my other car to show me the difference. I was looking at the quality of their C7 set and I told them I was going to pick up a C7 soon and would be in touch. I followed up with Steve and he sent me some info on the ARH setup showing they made the most HP and TQ of any system available in an independent test. What's new is they also have 48 state legal cats now and send the cert with each catted x set ordered. He explained the difference is in their collector! I'm proud to announce they will be sponsoring my C7 Corvette for the upcoming race season!

Their headers are on the only 9s quarter mile C7 Corvette to date as well as the only 200MPH C7. GM uses them exclusively with the COPO Camaro as well as! I did a big buy in with them and will be offering their 1-7/8" header setup with catted or non-catted X pipe to factory mufflers. They also have a 2" primary option that the CTS V community has proven very effective and cars expecting to supercharge and see 600+ wheel HP would see a benefit in as well.

I have three sets left at this price so if you're looking act fast and PM me for the best price! :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
I would love American Racing Headers ceramic coated with cats, the green filter, and diablo sport trinity . You offer and package like that?

·
Registered
489 Posts
haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts