Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
15,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our members, Jeremy Welborn is our very own Jagamaranan, a long time member and contributor to our forum. Jeremy put together a very informative video of his extemporaneous thoughts in this 'selfie-ray' initial report, as he is driving his gorgeous C8 home from NCM. Here is his video <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
273 Posts
I would be more impressed if you were driving with both hands on the steering wheel. I see too many around here driving that way...make believe you are on track...

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
One of our members, Jeremy Welborn is our very own Jagamaranan, a long time member and contributor to our forum. Jeremy put together a very informative video of his extemporaneous thoughts in this 'selfie-ray' initial report, as he is driving his gorgeous C8 home from NCM. Here is his video <iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Thank you, sir!

I would be more impressed if you were driving with both hands on the steering wheel. I see too many around here driving that way...make believe you are on track...
Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: TwoDoggs
1 - 3 of 3 Posts