Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While Josh was over at ModBall Europe, he dropped his C7 off at Cordes Performance for a blower and cam build. They put our ported LT1 CNC heads on it with a cam and blower and ended up making 684HP to the wheels! While he was gone, Cordes was nice enough to do a shoot with his car and our weapon7 aero kit. It turned out great!

Which pic is your fav??

Enjoy :)

ROLLIN'!

STILL

UNDER THE HOOD!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Car looks great! I'm sure it's crazy fast with 648whp; traction must be a bit challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
204 Posts
The white with yellow looks great. Bitchin aero kit must order these soon just hope it looks that bad ass on a black car.

CPL Mo USMC Vet

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hard to pick. All photos look very professional. If pressed to pick just one (or two) they would be the "stills" on the top of the parking structure. The "Aero" kit looks great. I am personally waiting for a visible carbonfiber rear diffuser with the exhaust surround proportioned for two (rather than the stock four) extra large exhaust tips, similar to one available for the C6. Love to see one made with Weapon X's quality.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Drooling!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Excellent pics! The car looks awesome!

Ben, I'm always following your threads. You do some great work.
Keep it coming!

Mike

·
Registered
162 Posts
I like the first picture! Great pictures.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, the first pic I've found is my fav too since I put it first I guess. He's supposed to be doing another shoot with his 700hp CTS V wagon soon too. He's a funny dude. He posted a "Merry Christmas" video with a Christmas tree strapped to the top of it in WA and doing burnouts to a Christmas song. hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts