Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Just a fraction of second to recognize, on the left side of a little swiss road, a truck with a C7 on it !!!
It's not rare in USA but I can say you that it's the first C7 I see in transit to a very lucky guy :roll eyes:
It's a very quiet place were this truck was parked, I suppose the driver lives just around but each time I drive there, no car is on the truck.

We were not "prepared" to see this Torch Red Z51 but my wife said suddenly "Euh...is it not .....?".. "A C7, yessss!" I replied. Hard on the brakes of my S2000 and quick U turn to the parking place.
After turning around the Stingray and climbing the truck (!) we decided to leave the place before somebody call the cops ;)

Apart my surprise to see this pretty "babe", my second surprise was to hear my wife recognizing a "packaged" C7 in this circumstance ! She said that the 4 tips exhaust was in her memory even if she saw a C7 only one time and for some minutes only... she's in love with the C7 and I'm happy for that :cool:

C7 1.JPG

C7 2.JPG

C7 3.JPG

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
What a great story!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I wonder what the on dock price of the vette was. cutnout aka Charlie

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Excellent spotting by your wife! Would love to have seen you climbing on the truck and checking it out!:cool:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent spotting by your wife! Would love to have seen you climbing on the truck and checking it out!:cool:
Me and my wife too ;) she was surprising me as she wanted to see the Vette closer too !... First comment: It was a good idea to have modified our garage with a wider door for this amazing car :cool:

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
SwisStingray, that was really a cool story.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
810 Posts
I know the feeling you had very well!

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
Cool story and cool wife!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Me and my wife too ;) she was surprising me as she wanted to see the Vette closer too !... First comment: It was a good idea to have modified our garage with a wider door for this amazing car :cool:
So when & what kind of C7 are you putting in your garage? Also, We want photos!! :D

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
When : Next january of a bit late....So not for tomorrow, but it was my choice since my decision to purchase it, I had and still have to make place for it, so other cars to sell.

Type of C7 : a 2015 Shark Grey Stingray, 3LT Kalahari, carbon fiber dashboard and Competition Seats.
My garage door was 2.25m wide and the C7 is 2.15m mirrors deployed, so too tight to go inside securely, mostly because I have to enter by the rear side and turning at 90 degrees :confused: so a much wider door was necessary.
It's the first option I paid for my C7 :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts