Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a story for ya.
I own a small business and my son is a finance Manager at a Toya dealership. His best friend is a GM at a Chevy store across the street. They go to lunch together yesterday and when they got back to the store to drop off my sons friend the transport is outback with this 14 stingray Laguna Blue LOADED The GM was in shock that it was not even sold. My son called me at 330pm and I bought it by 4:)

This will be my 4th Corvette (92,96 and 98 conv) It's like driving a USAF Raptor.
Loving it. My 2014 Stingray-1.jpg

Oh e mail me if you want one. The GM has 6 coming soon that are not sold and I have the build sheets... Four of them are 3 weeks out...
[email protected]

My stingray-3.jpg

·
Registered
214 Posts
U lucky bugger!!! Congrats! And I think you owe your son a long test drive. (so glad I went with that color, its awesome)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Maybe some dealers have found a way to make some extra dollars on this C7 craze. I wonder how much over msrp they are selling for.

·
Registered
181 Posts
You are TOO LUCKY! It is beautiful---I know you will enjoy it!

·
Administrator
16,504 Posts
Looks gorrrrgeous Joey! Is that the fully optioned version including the luggage? :cool:

·
Registered
680 Posts
LOVE THAT COLOR!!! You should make sure to Will it to your son, as he obviously took great care of you :) What a great Son!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I read in recent article that national average is $700 over MSRP for the new C7's

Maybe some dealers have found a way to make some extra dollars on this C7 craze. I wonder how much over msrp they are selling for.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts