Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with dealership. It will be here tomorrow and ready to pick up at 11am. Perfect timing. Weather to be upper 60's. And it's my day off.

·
Registered
10,417 Posts
Congratulations! Get ready to enjoy your new StingRay!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I plan on driving all day long.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Congrats Steve. Have a fun day tomorrow!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Just got off the phone with dealership. It will be here tomorrow and ready to pick up at 11am. Perfect timing. Weather to be upper 60's. And it's my day off.
Congrats !!!!
Man I am picking mine up at 11am tomorrow as well. Dealer called yesterday, currently prepping and putting tint on. These are the pics the dealer sent me ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1396477623.746998.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1396477639.232856.jpg ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1396477657.537845.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice. Love the color combination. I'll post pics tomorrow. If I'm not out driving.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Steve c7 and Derrick1812 congrats to both of you. Mine arrived at the dealer today. Just awaiting for "that" phone call. Anxiously, Joe

Reactions: elegant

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Congrats to you all! Now the real fun begins :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Steve & Derrick1812, congrats on your wonderful news! It is Christmas eve for both of you!!

SF
Rick

·
Registered
810 Posts
You have arrived Steve! What a great weather day to pick up your car. Finally Spring in the NE!

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
I just got out of a meeting, and noticed an email and text from my dealership.

Guess what showed up today? :)

Although the dealer prep will be done by late this afternoon, I plan to pick it up first thing tomorrow. I've already scheduled a vacation day tomorrow, so I'll begin the process of getting to know all her likes, dislikes, quirks and other personality traits.

I know she's gonna show me a good time.;)

The next three days here in Northern Indiana are forecast to be mostly sunny with temps in the low 80's - it doesn't get any better than that for top down driving in a Vette.

PS - I chatted online with Chevy Customer Service this morning, asking for a status on my order. They told me it was still in Bowling Green and waiting for the next available car carrier. :confused: - not that it matters now!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Congrats Mobius you are really going to enjoy this car. Have a fun and safe weekend!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Congrats to all! ;)

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Fantastic news Mobius! Enjoy :cool:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
That is awesome. Congrats! Looking forward to pictures!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts