Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for this, but frustration has set in. My new baby was completed on 9/2 (vin 0032). It's now 10/3 and I have nothing to show for it. My patience has beed totally exhausted. My Vette went to Nashville, as did many others, but, as of today, it still sits. Inspection completed but no confirmed shipping date AUGH! I even contacted GM to see if I could fly there and pick it up. No, because it's in the hands of the delivery company. All I get is SOON or ANY DAY NOw. At leasr this makes me feel better!

·
18,670 Posts
Sure understand your frustration! You have been though a tough ordeal, especially as it seems in your circumstances that every day is a week long. Compounded by the fact that some cars have been produced way after yours, yet delivered two weeks ago.

We are waiting for you to post that you have yours in the "Owners Logbook" section. Soon!!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow, VIN 0032 patience my friend, good thing go to those who wait :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I feel your pain. I was feeling bad ,as mine was complete as of the 24th of Sept.,with all inspections complete and it still sits hostage in Nashville along with yours. I chated with G M Corprate and they basically the same thing. Will not ship until they get a full truck headining to Far west Texas (El Paso) They could put ours on the same truck. Drop mine in El Paso and then on to phoenix with yours. Sooner or later but it sure id frustrating.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I hear your frustration bro,this should make u feel a bit better,we have to wait to the middle of next year before I even see a stinga which has to be converted to right hand drive and then I can go and purchase it and then, wait an anxious week to be trucked to Perth from Melbourne.This time next week it'll be in your garage.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I feel your pain. I was feeling bad ,as mine was complete as of the 24th of Sept.,with all inspections complete and it still sits hostage in Nashville along with yours. I chated with G M Corprate and they basically the same thing. Will not ship until they get a full truck headining to Far west Texas (El Paso) They could put ours on the same truck. Drop mine in El Paso and then on to phoenix with yours. Sooner or later but it sure id frustrating.
They can put mine on that truck too, now we have 3 :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ishould be so lucky. How did you find that information out. I am glad for you .Looks like next week you will have yours that is good news.Like i10fwy said ,good things come to those who wait.You are so right i10fwy they bcould put all of ours on that truck. That is three out of the eleven.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
As much as I would love to be able to say something that would help you folks deal with this...I can't. What I can say though is that all of you "Nashville Vettes" will always have this in common. For better or worse it will be a talking point for you as long as you own this car. It is bound to establish a bond of sorts between for all of you low VIN # owners. One thing is for sure, only your group will truly know that gut wrenching feeling that this situation is WAY out of your control. I would like to thank all of you that are in this situation for not letting this issue poison you to the car, and to this forum. Remember; This too will pass!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry for this, but frustration has set in. My new baby was completed on 9/2 (vin 0032). It's now 10/3 and I have nothing to show for it. My patience has beed totally exhausted. My Vette went to Nashville, as did many others, but, as of today, it still sits. Inspection completed but no confirmed shipping date AUGH! I even contacted GM to see if I could fly there and pick it up. No, because it's in the hands of the delivery company. All I get is SOON or ANY DAY NOw. At leasr this makes me feel better!
Friday night while driving to Nashville from Bowling Green I did see two carriers of C7's heading North on I -65 about 25 miles outside of Nashville. So some cars are making it out but not fast enough .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When all of our Metro Pheonix cars arrive, hopefully soon, we should all get together to show off. Maybe at the Mcdonalds in Scottsdale on a Sat night when they have their car show.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I don't know if this will make you feel any better, BUT my C7 was produced 8/28... I didn't get it from Nashville until 9/26. You should have it any day. What I can tell you about my experience was that it came straight to my Dealership from Nashville, which isn't what I was told was going to happen (Nasville, Mississippi, Louisiana then Texas). That was great! Also, I've not had ANY problems with my new baby, so going to Nashville is a gooooood thing!!! We're pulling for you :) Maybe we should start a Petition to FREE MIKAGEE'S CAR!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Two beautiful ladies!

Reactions: mstone443

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats mate,I'm glad and happy for u,
(and a little bit jealous...haha)Ye ,show us photos and the package u chose.:thumbup:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Just curious to know how many of those who are having issues after receiving their C7's went to Nashville. Mine went to Nashville and I've had no issues (other than a microscopic paint chip under my driver rearview mirror). My C7 runs like a dream and has an awesome paint job, CF roof rocks, CF interior is incredible, Infotainment system is fantastic. Maybe I'm just easily impressed/enthused. I have nothing negative to say about it. I'm wondering if the extra QT was worth the extra week wait.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mine too... went to Nashville and knock on wood, no issues so far. Paint, performance, etc all seem to be fine

Reactions: YllwStgr

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine is Nashville waiting for delivery to Chandler, AZ. VIN 216. The dealer keeps saying it should be here in a week but he said that 2 weeks ago too.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts